The following is intended as a firm reminder...When you buy a digital stamp you are not buying a physical product, but rather THE RIGHT to use that image---just you though, not your family and friends. You are not buying the image, just paying for permission to use it on a personal basis. This is how many artists make their money, through royalties and rights.
License and Copyright
All products are original artwork created by Christy Croll and all rights are reserved. The copyright on this design continues to belong to Tiddly Inks and the artist after purchase.
- Only the single, original purchaser has the right to use the product. Please do not share DIGITAL products with friends and family (this is stealing).
- My images are offered only for personal use---they may NOT be used for commercial reproduction. You may sell handmade cards, but not the images or stamps themselves.
- The image may be colored digitally or traditionally.
- It would be greatly appreciated if you would credit http://tiddlyinks.com (with a clickable link) wherever the design is posted.
- Graphics may NOT be altered, added to, and claimed as your own (i.e., used as your avatar, icon or banner image).
- Please retain the copyrignt signature.
- You may not give or sell DIGITAL designs as a digital file or printed sheet--which includes family, RAKs, swaps or anything related. I am happy to offer a gift certificate if you would like to gift a digital image.
- Do not turn this design into rubber stamps.
- You may not use or sell this design in banners, avatars and digital products without my permission.
- You may not use this design for print on demand services, such as Cafepress or Zazzle. I do not offer commercial licenses to individuals for reproduction rights.
- You may not digitize the design for embroidery.
If I didn't cover any unforeseen circumstances, you must ask prior to acting.
1. You are NOT purchasing the copyright. ALL COPYRIGHTS REMAIN WITH CHRISTY CROLL/TIDDLY INKS
2. You may NOT sell any Tiddly Inks products as is (i.e., NOT as a SET, NOT as a TEMPLATE, NOR as PART OF A CATALOG.)
3. You may NOT re-sell, distribute, give away the original file(s), or add the original design into a CD collection and then give away/sell it. You cannot put the original design/ image (in a good resolution) on websites which might allow others to download/steal it.
Due to the digital nature of digital stamps , there are NO REFUNDS on items delivered electronically.
Refunds on clear stamps are for store credit or replacement of damaged goods only. Please use the CONTACT form to request a return. Do not ship a package for return without first contacting me.
Tiddly Inks reserves the right to modify discounts at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
Tiddly Inks reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
TIDDLY INKS Shop Content
I am thrilled for you to sell the handmade or hand-colored cards that you create with my images, but please remember to abide by the guidelines for not lending, reselling, sharing, copying, or redistributing, etc. the images. Please retain the copyright signature on the art. You may submit the aforementioned cards/craft projects for publication, but please credit Tiddly Inks (http://tiddlyinks.com). The images may not be used in any form for commercial reproduction.